Are you a High School Junior right now?? If so, we are looking for you……
We are launching our Senior Ambassador program to 2016 graduates!
What is a Senior Ambassador?
A senior ambassador is someone that is going to promote Vintage Blu Portraits to all their friends and classmates. Of course we will give you and your friends incentives as well as arming you with snazzy pics of yourself. Our hopes are that once your friends see what we can do, they are going to come to Vintage Blu for their pictures.
What do you get for being a Senior Ambassador?
Glad you asked! Here is what we offer you…
1. One complimentary photo session on the afternoon of Saturday, May 9th 2015. This will be outdoors. Bring as many changes of clothes and accessories as you like and we’ll help you choose the best. The location of the shoot will be at the photographers’ choice. This will be a group portrait session as well as individual time.
2. After the session we will provide you with:
- Personalized rep cards
- Watermarked Facebook timeline cover
- Watermarked Facebook profile pics
- $20 in product credit for every rep card we receive plus
- 5 booked sessions= $25 gift card to your favorite place
- 10 booked sessions= $50 gift card to your favorite place
- 20 booked sessions= $100 gift card to your favorite place
- After we’re done with our senior season (usually around Nov. 15) we’ll tally up your rep cards that we received from your friends that booked us for their senior photos and send you your gift card and product credit.
What’s the catch?
There really isn’t one. However, we do require an upfront $100 deposit that will be returned after 3 referrals are made on your behalf. Like our Facebook page, follow us on Instagram and suggest your friends and family do the same. Then if someone sees and likes your pictures, give them your rep card. Easy peasy! You are not expected to discuss pricing or packages with them, simply hand them your card and tell them how awesome we are. 🙂
What are the rules?
1. We will need your parent’s permission
2. You will need to sign a model release so that we can use your pictures in advertising
3. You will need to pinky promise to promote us, and ONLY us, positively. You can’t be an ambassador for us if you are an ambassador or rep for another photographer or studio. No double dipping please.
4. Must currently be a Junior at a High School within 40 miles of Sandwich/Yorkville area
5. Use watermarked images on social media
What do I have to do be a Senior Ambassador?
- Fill out the application: here (make sure your parents approve first!) Applications accepted through April 9th.
- If you’ve made the cut, we will contact you for an in person interview.
- If you are one of the finalists, you and a parent MUST attend the Ambassador meeting April 21st at 6 pm in Yorkville.
- Attend the photoshoot Saturday May 9th. (Details to follow)
- Attend the viewing party Thursday June 4th.
Not interested in being an Ambassador, contact us today, mention you saw this blog post and receive 15% off your package!